Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, MBEC
Letter from MBEC re access to journal
- Bimonthly journal of IFMBE
- Contains technical papers on biomechanics, biomedical engineering, clinical engineering, computing and data processing, modelling, instrumentation, medical physics and imaging, physiological measurement, rehabilitation engineering and transducers and electrodes.
- Now published by Springer
- Access the MBEC Journal select online version available
- For advance notification, add your email address at the Table of Contents Alert box.
Subject: MBEC_online access Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006
I am glad to inform you that Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, MBEC, the journal of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering, has now free online access available until August 31, 2006. The easiest way to get there is through http://www.springer.com/ifmbe.
You may read and download as many articles as you like. All digitised issues from 2000 to 2006 are available.
In addition to the already announced features and benefits:
- A peer reviewed, international journal on all aspects of biomedical and clinical engineering
- Publishes 12 issues per year
- Excellent online visibility
- Fast publication times
- Fully web_based manuscript handling system for online submission http://www.editorialmanager.com/mbec/
It is possible to receive advance notification of future issues of Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, as they are published.
Simply click here and add your email address at the Table of Contents Alert box.
I would kindly ask you to pass this information to the members of your society.
Prof. dr. sc. Ratko Magjarevic IFMBE Secretary General
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
University of Zagreb
10000 Zagreb CROATIA
phone: +385 1 6129 938
fax: +385 1 6129 652
email: email@example.com < mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org